Flowers for Cynthia

Friday, March 30, 2007

Centerpiece possibilities

This is a collection of photos we liked. For the dinner tables, here are some suggestions:



This fishbowl is, once again, the world's easiest centerpiece.



I know how you feel about grapes. However, if you must appease someone, this may be a non-offensive choice.



Easy and simple arrangement. Gerberas come in a huge array of colors.



The tricky part would be to find a wire support like the one in the photo. Do we know any welders?

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2007 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry but I will write my comment in Spanish. My English is not good enough and Gloria will understand (and translate my message).

Sugiero que tengais cuidado con las flores y sus aromas. Si los comensales tienen buen olfato, comer con un centro lleno de margaritas cerca puede ser algo molesto.
A mi me gustan las hojas de yedra que salen de sus platos y se deslizan con suavidad sobre el mantel.No tengo fotos, pero un plato bajo( o frutero ), con ramas de yedra que se "desborden" del mismo y combinadas con flores y velas blancas puede quedar bien.
Seguiré buscando ideas.

 
At April 25, 2007 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Glo said...

María's English is perfect, and I have already given her a piece of my mind at this cop-out!

What she is saying is to be careful when choosing flowers that may have distinct aromas, like daisies. She likes ivy leaves spilling out of vases and softly creeping around the tablecloth. She has no photos, but a low plate or fruit bowl-type container with ivy stems and flowers and white candles may look really nice. She will continue looking out for other ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home