Flowers for Cynthia

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here we go!!!

How exciting not only to help with Cynthia's wedding flowers, but to do it using this superhip tool, the BLOG. If you thought this was just for political ranting, you are wrong!

Cynthia is getting married on June 1. In what I consider a smart move, she refuses to pay thousands of $$$ on a dozen centerpieces. That money is better saved for future vacations, kitchen remodelings, Botox treatments, and other basic necessities.

We have a game plan. I want to use this blog as a spot where we can gather all of our photos and ideas.

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Cyn said...

Bob says $$$ should be spent on a baby, I say liposuction. What do you think?!

Love the ability to discuss and post floral images in one place. Bravo Glo!!!

 
At April 1, 2007 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Cyn said...

By the way, how to I add pictures to the site?

 
At April 4, 2007 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Glo said...

Yes, definitively liposuction. No question about it.

To add pictures, i think you may have to mail me, as I am the "owner" of the blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home